Yuk DAFTAR SEKARANG juga, banyak TUTORIAL MENARIK buat kalian para forumer @2018
Kalian Member Baru, Yuk Perkenalan Dahulu. 1 Member 1 Thread.
Selamat datang di Forum Atlanta~Halo, kalian masih menjadi tamu ya di forum ini ? Kenapa masih jadi tamu ayok ikutan kita gabung di forum ini.
Banyak loh tutorial yang dapat kamu dapatkan di sini, kalian juga bisa tanya-tanya tentang masalah blog/forum kok di sini.
Langsung aja yok daftar kalau kalian belum daftar di sini Register, Kalau sudah punya IDnya langsung aja ya Login

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hasil review dari Project-D

Oops! Sepertinya ada sedikit kesalahan ...

[#22124]

Atlanta telah memblok tamu untuk melihat konten yang ada, silahkan mendaftar untuk dapat melihat isi konten kami.

Need Help?

Message (Halaman 1 dari 1)

tommycoo
Hasil review dari Project-D Empty 23/8/2013, 15:59

Owner of Atlanta

tommycoo

Owner of Atlanta
Atlanta - Indonesia Web Support

1. When I entered your forum I was somewhat surprised to see your forum use clean blue theme that seems to have become so popular these days. I’ve seen few Forumotion forums take this theme and in all honesty it's was fantastic ideas. I guess, i could say one words come cross to my mind... Impressive.

2. Normally we knows review will talk about forum images and any outstanding graphics. But, nicely to say your forum have more than just the default graphics that come with this theme, again this is somewhat not disappointing as it show more kind of originality. One of the very unique landmarks of your forum would be the custom navigation at top of forum and it looks so clean and is well and truly the best feature on your forum.

3. The activity on your forum is medium with most sections posted in somewhat frequently but I do see quite a few inactive forums,again because your forum is all about community activity can be low. So, my advice would be to continually show an active presence on your forum so when people do come to visit they’ll see people are still posting and logging on therefore they know that they can come here and get support.

4. I did notice that you don’t have the “members connected within the last 24 hours” active so maybe you should to show members that people are visiting and that they knows the forum still keep growing. Speaking of categories, the descriptions are balance some areas and forum icons maybe you can to same set or color.

5. Overall your forum has some strong points such as its layout, posting and the support it offers and it’s clear that your forum is growing every day. Having an original forum does have its advantages as some people will look for an original forum and that’s what might make people sign up. I do wish you and your forum the best of luck for the future and I hope your forum will one day become a huge success.

Overall: 9.7/10

Brizan
Hasil review dari Project-D Empty 3/10/2014, 19:13

Retired Staff

Brizan

Retired Staff
tommycoo wrote:Atlanta - Indonesia Web Support

1. When I entered your forum I was somewhat surprised to see your forum use clean blue theme that seems to have become so popular these days. I’ve seen few Forumotion forums take this theme and in all honesty it's was fantastic ideas. I guess, i could say one words come cross to my mind... Impressive.

2. Normally we knows review will talk about forum images and any outstanding graphics. But, nicely to say your forum have more than just the default graphics that come with this theme, again this is somewhat not disappointing as it show more kind of originality. One of the very unique landmarks of your forum would be the custom navigation at top of forum and it looks so clean and is well and truly the best feature on your forum.

3. The activity on your forum is medium with most sections posted in somewhat frequently but I do see quite a few inactive forums,again because your forum is all about community activity can be low. So, my advice would be to continually show an active presence on your forum so when people do come to visit they’ll see people are still posting and logging on therefore they know that they can come here and get support.

4. I did notice that you don’t have the “members connected within the last 24 hours” active so maybe you should to show members that people are visiting and that they knows the forum still keep growing. Speaking of categories, the descriptions are balance some areas and forum icons maybe you can to same set or color.

5. Overall your forum has some strong points such as its layout, posting and the support it offers and it’s clear that your forum is growing every day. Having an original forum does have its advantages as some people will look for an original forum and that’s what might make people sign up. I do wish you and your forum the best of luck for the future and I hope your forum will one day become a huge success.

Overall: 9.7/10

wow keren 9.7 penilaiannya yeah teruskan min Senang

Message (Halaman 1 dari 1)

Share This Topic !

URL :
BBcode :
HTML :

Permissions in this forum:
Anda tidak dapat menjawab topik

Total Posts Total Threads Total Members Newest Member29 November 2014 Date of Establishment of the Forum

Total 0 user online :: 0 Terdaftar, 0 Tersembunyi dan 0 Tamu

Total 0 user online :: 0 Terdaftar, 0 Tersembunyi dan 0 Tamu (Lihat list online)

User yang sedang berada di forum ini: Tidak ada